Book Historic Village Herberton Tickets
- Relive the golden days of Australia’s timber, farming and mining history at this award winning attraction.
- Discover over 300,000 items from a collection that tells tales of Herberton’s glorious past.
- Explore over 16 acres of the village that house 60 original buildings from the village’s foundation days.
- Get the experience of an authentic town complete with shops, John Deere tractors, horse drawn carriages, apothecary, school, bank and much more.
- Admire examples of Australian Colonial furniture at the 130 year old Elderslie House, which was built by one of the founders of Herberton, John Newell.
- Relive your childhood at the Toy Shop as you see old gems like Snakes and Ladders, Dominoes, and toy army vehicles.
- Take a break for refreshment at the traditional tea room - the Bakerville Hotel.
- We recommend that you spend at least 3 hours at the village, as there is plenty to see.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-14, seniors ages above 65 as well as families with 2 adults + 2 children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Sightseeing at The Historic Herberton Village